Mind Over Menopause
Every woman knows that she will go through menopause at some stage in her life but you cannot predict what your experience will be like. Most women are reluctant to talk about the subject, so it can be difficult to find trustworthy information about what to expect and what works.
I have created this resource so that you can have a knowledgeable best friend who you can trust to give you good advice.
This is not a ‘one size fits all approach. Your experience of menopause is unique to you. It is a result of a combination of your genetics, your lifestyle, your mind set and your general state of health. That’s why this approach is about providing a range of options that you can apply in your life to find out what works best for you.
This online course comprises seven videos:
- Session 1 How can I stay cool?
- Session 2 What can I do to sleep better?
- Session 3 How do I control my weight?
- Session 4 How do I keep my ‘mojo’?
- Session 5 What can I do to stay fit and healthy?
- Session 6 What can I do to stay happy and visible?
- You will also receive: a Course Action Guide; seven quizzes to check your understanding, and five interviews with other experts.